domingo, 28 de octubre de 2007

Second Season Shows:
- GTA Mod Show: This is all about mods for San Andreas. Mod presentation videos randomly selected and put in together with the latest editing. Show currently online.
- The YouTube GuRu: I used to have several tutorials, but people couldn't understand them because I recorded myself writing information on the notepad, so I decided to remake those tutorials and putting them in this show. The diffrence is that now I use titles and credits instead of using the notepad. Show currently online.
- Black Missions: This show is about me recording myself playing all the missions of the game Black. Show currently online.
- The Time Waster: In this show I just put anything else that doesn't fit on the others shows. Show currently online.

No hay comentarios: